Discover Arduino through fun and easy lessons. This starter kit comes with OSEPP Uno R3 plus board which is the basic starter model. It serves as a great starting point to the wonderful world of Arduino. Kit comes with step-by-step instructions with diagrams and whole bunch of parts to get started on projects like Volt meter, LED game and more.
Built on the 'open-source electronics prototyping platform', and compatible with existing Arduino software lilbraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 6-12 V
- Digital I/O Pin Count: 14, including 6 for PWM
- Analog Input Pin Count: 6
- Other Connections: Mini-USB, ICSP for ATmega2560, DC power connector, 4-pin latchable Molex connector
- Power Source: USB or external DC power supply